DO Journal Regularly With Reminders!
- We have made the display of the Title and Short Description in the left hand panels just a bit smarter to show you the most information we can.
- We have substantially improved the performance of the application.
- We have implemented a change whereby changing the date/time of an entry no longer renders it uneditable. Your changes still get saved as you go - and only when you exit the date/time field.
- The application now applies your selected theme / style as soon as it starts.
- It was brought to our attention by a user (thanks Steve!) that our previous fix for distorted displays on systems where Windows Scaling was turned on had not fully addressed the issue. We have now found the issue and resolved it so DO Journal will always look exactly the same on any screen regardless of Scaling.
- We found a pretty big issue with Search results wherein you would be unable to correctly select the panel - or move around the panels list using the mouse or keyboard. That bug has now been squashed.
- We also addressed an issue wherein if multiple changes came in externally to your Journal folder (for example if you are using Day One and sync 2 or more entries at once while DO Journal is open), only the first change was being picked up. No more - now every change (entries/images) that comes thru into your Journal folder is automatically sensed and displayed in DO Journal. No refresh required!
- Our links in the About screen were opening the URL twice in the browser. That has been fixed and won't happen again!
- On input validation errors, the Settings screen would still close. We have now fixed this.
Existing customers of DO Journal will get an email in their inbox with a link to download the installer for the latest version of DO Journal. This is an in-place upgrade - which means that you simply download and run the installer and it will update the application. Your existing settings and data will not be affected in any way. If, for some reason, you do not get an email from us (please check your SPAM folder!), just drop us an email to email@example.com and we will get you sorted out.
Get DO Journal and start your journal / diary journey today:
DO Journal is a beautiful journal / electronic diary application for Windows that has the capability to maintain multiple journals. DO Journal can also be used as a Windows PC client for Day One (using Dropbox sync for Day One Classic and the NEW Day One v2 Data Import Tool for Day One v2).